EZ Care Chute
Titan West’s working chute is one of the strongest working chutes available today. It is a heavy duty, all steel unit, built to take abuse. The frame is of 2” square high strength steel tubing; with all stress points reinforced for added strength and durability.
A patented neck extender, also featured in Titan West’s Hydraulic Headgate, gently immobilizes an animals head to make quality vaccinations, implants, etc. The Combo model offers the same features of the Standard model with the exception of an additional palpation cage, accessible from both sides.
Other features include:
- Double action squeeze from both sides
- A "quiet package" that includes a Rumber floor for stable and sure footing for animals entering the chute. The Rumber flooring reduces the noise level and encourages a calmer environment. The Rumber floor is backed by a 5 year warranty.
- Unique crowd ahead bar encourages animals to continue moving through the chute
- A portable attachment for easy transport
- Scale systems are also an option for the Standard or Combo models
Cattle Care Chute
- Designed with safety of animal & operator in mind
- Gently holds the head still while you work
- 1/4"" Rumber© footdoors reduce noise & last longer
- Easy-open side panels configurable to your needs
- Neck extender has own pressure controls
- Ball bearing pivot points at bottom of gates
- Rubber inserts at pivot & slam points at side windows
- Chutes tested and proven by feedlots for over 20 years
- All chutes can be made portable
- Palpation Doors, Hydraulic Adjustable Bottom & Scales available
- Optional Bull Package (12” longer) available
- Pivot Swing Arm Controls